Q. How do I use library resources when I am off campus?
Using Resources Off-Campus
The WCTC Library's electronic databases are password protected. To access these databases while off campus you must login with your College assigned username and password.
If you're having trouble locating or using your username or password, please contact the IT Service Desk:
- Phone: 262-691-5555
- Chat: myChat available on the myWCTC portal
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person: IT Service Desk in the Student Enrichment Center on the top floor of the B Building
If you need help searching the databases, please contact the Library:
- Phone: 262-691-5316
- Chat: available on Library web pages
- Email: email@example.com
- In-person: Information Desk in the Student Enrichment Center on the top floor of the B Building